Friday, May 13, 2011

Fixing Our World

"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein



Fixing my world was probably the most important thing I wished to do, when I really began to understand that my every thought and feeling was creating it. Gone where the days when I could look outside of myself, and blame another person or thing for the mess that my life had become. Going about changing it was my first priority. The hunt then began for everything I could read about, regarding the laws of the universe that govern our lives.

First came the, "fix your world by monitoring your thoughts." Oh, boy! That was a lot of work! I had more thoughts then I could keep up with and I soon found myself tired and frustrated. The thing was, I knew this was an important part of the puzzle, but not the whole puzzle.

Then came the, "visualize your life the way you wish it to be." That was a little easier for me, though I sure had to work on my visualization techniques. But all in all, my mind became a cartoon land, where I played with images of how I would like my world to look like. Still, this too was only a piece of the puzzle.

Adding to this, I began the rounds of mantra's. Over and over I would recite to myself exactly how my world was, not what it seemed. This too was just another layer, but only a piece of the puzzle.

So, there I was, doing the best I could to control my thoughts and to visualize my perfect world. Even though I found my life improving, it sure wasn't the world I was seeing in my mind. It wasn't until I really understood why I was here on earth that things began to make more sense to me.

We all came from paradise didn't we? So, why would we do such a thing? Why would we come to an imperfect world from a prefect one? Because, we are all here in this imperfect world in order to know our perfect self's!

Have you heard the phrase, "Earth is a school of learning"? The reason for that is because, this is a world of contrast. A world of polar opposites to be exact. Without one, the other could not exist! So, fixing our world would be likened to removing the text books out of grade school and expecting to graduate college. There would be no way of reaching our potential without a guideline to getting there.

It was in that moment that I quit trying to fix anything! I began to realize that in order to "fix" my world I had to allow my world to show me what I wasn't, without the need to "fix" it! The more I focused on my True Self, the more my world reflected to me, everything that I was NOT! Do you see?

I began to empower myself by KNOWING that I was NOT this, or that! It was in those moments that I could see clearly who I AM, because of the contrast. When my bank account said I was "poor," I knew I wasn't poor, I AM a child of God! As soon as I moved away from trying to fix it, I pulled my attention away from what I was not and onto what I AM, until doing this caused a tipping point in which, by universal law, my life had to begin reflecting to me who I really am! It is law!

So, the next time you see or experience something in your world, that does not reflect what you wish to see or experience, remember who you really are and fix it by, moving away from the reflection of what you are NOT, and focus instead on who you really are! Then step back and watch as your world changes to reflect who you really are, without you having to fix a thing.

As a side note, I firmly believe that as each one of us does this in our own life, we will begin a momentum that will tip the scales collectively. Then there will once again be, Heaven on Earth.

Just loving you along,
Kathleen

1 comment:

  1. Great read. Love the reasoning. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete