Saturday, February 19, 2011

A New World is Dawning

This blog is for the sharing of my spiritual experiences in hopes that in the telling of it, it may benefit others. I came across this video and after watching this, I knew the importance of getting this out to all who would be willing to watch it. In a simple, no fan fare way, this young women speaks from the heart of the universe, a message of such profound meaning, that I just had to take the few minutes to place it here.

Our world as we know it is changing and it is time we all took an active part in changing it into the direction we wish it to go.

So, I give this to you in the same humble way that the message was  given in this recording. Please spread it far and wide.

I hope that it will touch you in the same profound way that it did me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0-TgM4nbOs

Just loving you along,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment