Monday, March 7, 2011

Your Multi-Dimensional Self & You

Learning that we are multi-dimensional and that aspects of us operate at higher frequencies was thrilling for me. Though I didn't really understand the concept, I was certainly willing to play with the idea.

Just the thought that I had many different aspects of myself residing in higher realms was fascinating. I began seeing myself as being over shadowed by other "Me's" having the same experience as I was having but in a different place. Though this was very elementary in its simplicity, it became quite an interesting concept that I began to apply to everything I was experiencing and with everyone I met.


I began seeing everyone that way whether or not they knew that they too were a multi-dimensional being. I would be standing there chatting with a person wondering what we were talking about on higher levels, knowing that we were meeting there as well. All of those aspects of me that are hidden here was having a conversation with all of the hidden aspects of the other person too! It was wild thinking this way because it made me conscious that this was only one level of the 'game board' we are all playing on, all of the time, not just in those quiet moments of contemplation.

What began to happen then was I began to realize that I was a representative of my higher self, here on Earth, in every moment of my life. Wow, what a responsibility that was! Everything I was saying and doing was a reflection of either my perfection, or my healing. Everything I did, every word I said began to be important.

There is a lot being said in the spiritual community today about integrity and we all know the fundamental meaning of that word but lets look at it again. Webster's dictionary states: Integrity; 1)completeness; wholeness. 2)unimpaired condition; soundness. 3) honesty, sincerity, etc.

Unimpaired condition caught my eye for I can see how this can apply to our multidimental selves in the contexts that I am writing here. Unimpaired, wholeness, completeness all come under the spiritual integrity that is so important to our healing process. So, for me, being in integrity would apply to being in alignment with our totality of being.

That is a hard thing to contemplate as we wade threw the mud of our own healing process. How can we be in integrity with the all of our being while still being the one on the ground. Simply by first realizing that we ARE the ground crew! We are here on Earth as the ground crew healing the separation and aligning with our multi-dimensional selves. It is healing the separation that we move into integrity with all that we are, here on Earth. Some call this "Heaven on Earth"!

Knowing that in every situation, every conversation, every thought, word and deed, we are representing our total being. All of US. When we can be conscious of that fact as we walk through our life, we become aware of our behavior in ways never seen before. We begin to really want to be the true reflection of our totality here in this world. It is then that we begin to see every person, place, condition and thing as only one small part of the whole and our perspective is altered forever.

Never will we see our lives as mundane and routine again. Everything will have meaning. Every person we meet will be there by divine decree. Just think about that for a minute. Every person we meet is meeting you as well in higher octaves of existence! Every event in your life is happening in higher octaves of existence. There is NO separation only a different point of view, literally!

So, in those times of doubt, you are NOT alone! I am sure you see that statement a little differently now! You are NOT alone and everything you need or desire is there, right there in the moment you need it. Your multi-dimensional self makes sure of that. Even if this part of you can't see or feel it, it is nonetheless there. Reach up and simply open to it. It is all there waiting for you. 

From my multi-dimensional self to yours,
Just loving you along,
Kathleen


3 comments:

  1. When I was reading this wonderful reflection, I imagined a regular chess board and a 3 dimentions chess board. We are the latter! Life is so much richer knowing we are "more"! Thanks for sharing your wisdom, Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your words and so very true - every person we meet has their divine purpose and are meetings by chance or reasons...?

    We are spiritual beings having a human experience!

    In gratitude,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe this. Thanks for posting! =D

    ReplyDelete